Paleo Made Simple(r)

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Hi friends! 

I recently mentioned that I want to move towards a more paleo based appetite, but I found myself at a bit of a loss as to where to start. Thank goodness for pinterest, though! I found some really helpful guides as to what exactly is considered paleo, and got so excited that I wanted to share them with you!

{via}

{via}

I also loved this guide, which gives you steps to going paleo, as well as this blogger's post about paleo lunches that are easy for on the go (which I frequently am in the summertime)!

I can't make promises that I'll perfectly go paleo (milk will be a hard one for me to let go of!), but I am a firm believer that small steps lead to big actions. In doing this, I hope to just live a better lifestyle where I'm fueling my body with better nutrients and getting more energy in return.

Let me know if this switch is something you'd like to hear more about in the future!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017