Trending Now: High Necklines

Friday, May 20, 2016

Hi friends! 

As I begin to transition my wardrobe from winter to spring, there have been several trends catching my eyes as of late. One I've been particularly loving those is high necklines. 

{via}

It seems that (thankfully) the days of plunging and low rise everything are starting to get some new neighbors on the hangers. Maybe I'm just bitter that anything low cut just looks absurd on me, but I'm welcoming this change.

This trend has been extremely versatile, and it's been seen on everything from bathing suits, tanks, dresses, and even sports bras and workout apparel. I think it's such a fun way to mix up an outfit, and it really allows for statement pieces to be played up. I recently bought a formal dress (featured here!) with a high neckline, and I absolutely loved it!

I've rounded up some of my favorite high neckline looks for you to shop below!




How do you feel about the high neckline trend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017