Monday Musings

Monday, May 30, 2016

{via}

Hi friends! 

Before jumping into today's post, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all who have given us the freedom we are so accustomed to and for making our lives a little safer each day. 

Werk // It feels like I've been living at work lately. Love the hours, love my co-workers, not so much lovin the heat that our little shack swells to. Also, not really sure how I feel about hearing "werk werk werk werk werk werk" in my head every time I step through the door. 

Date night // Han likes to remind me that "distance makes the heart grow fonder" when I'm majorly missing bae, but dang- the girl was right. Last week Matt and I got to go out and even though it was only for a few hours, I'm so grateful for the time. My heart still feels happy days after the fact, and I'm extremely... lucky, for lack of a better word, to have someone in my life who makes me feel special and loved. 

Mountain air // The countdown to my mountain adventure is officially on! In just a few short weeks, I'll be enjoying the fresh mountain air of the smokies. That's right- ya girl LJ is finally going to get some hiking in this summer! 

DCOM // Can we just appreciate the wonderful thing Disney Channel did over the weekend? The 100 DComs played (and now recorded to my DVR) seriously made this long weekend 100x better. Between Smart House, Zenon, and the Kim Possible movies, time off of work sure got a whole lot better. 

Productive // Productivity has been in a lull over the past week. I got thrown from my regular schedule, and I feel all discombobulated. I haven't really gotten much done, and my inbox has definitely gotten backed up. I'm hoping to get some time to catch up, because I'm feeling very behind lately... 

Chop chop // So I cut my hair again. No surprise there. It's back to the original short length I cut it to back in January and once again I am in love. Though I can't really put my finger on exactly why I've been vibin with the short do so much, it sure makes me feel sassy. #ShortHairDefinitelyDontCare


P.S. Anyone else get "zoom zoom zoom, make my heart go boom boom" stuck in their head for days after watching the Zenon movies, or is it just me? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017