Fitness Wishlist {2016}

Friday, June 3, 2016

Hi friends! 

If you've been following my blog for a while, then you know I've already made a previous fitness wish list. (It was actually around this time, and you can find it here!) Lucky for you, or maybe unlucky if you don't enjoy fitness, I'm back with a brand new round up of fitness gear that I've been dreaming about lately.


There's something about fun workout wear that just motivates me a tenfold more to push through a tough workout. I've been looking to get some new gear recently, and the obsession with activewear is real guys. Also- thoughts on the Apple Sport Watch? It's super intriguing to me, but I'm not sure if it's worth the investment. Let me know if you have any opinions on it, or suggestions for other sport watches!

Also, can we talk about the Reebox ZPrints I have shown below? I'm DYING over them. They need to be mine very soon (personally obsessed with the maroon pair).




Happy sweat sesh!

1 comment :

  1. I've been wanting a Swell water bottle, they're so cute!!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017