Monday Musings

Monday, June 6, 2016

dreaming...
{via}

The week ahead // I have a good feeling about this week. I've got plans (shocking) other than work, I'm seeing my lovely friends, and I even get some bae time. I'm also planning on spending some time not only in the pool, but hopefully kayaking this week. Let's hope the weather is feeling the same vibes as I am. 

Me Before You // This movie wrecked me. And I loved it. Obviously I couldn't stand not seeing it opening weekend, it was just too hard to resist. It's stuck with me since I've seen it, and in all honesty I will probably go see it a second time in theaters. No shame there. 10/10 recommend you see it. Also 10/10 recommend you bring some tissues because I sobbed. 

Bend // Over the course of the last week and a half, I've gotten back into some free flow yoga. It's been not only beneficial to my muscles after a hard workout, but also beneficial to my headspace. My time on the mat clears my head and helps me set my intentions for the day. I'm also currently looking into finding a studio near my house so I can take a few classes while I'm home for the summer to learn some new moves to throw into my flows. 

Adventure // Adventure is awaiting me this June! I am very excited to be planning a trip down south to spend some time out in the Smokies. Everything is still in the works, but I'm very hopeful that some hikes are in my future! 

Lenny & Larry's // After following one too many fitness accounts on Instagram, I decided to seek out a Lenny and Larry's Complete Cookie. Completely unplanned from my search, I stumbled upon them in a 7/11 (of all places) and snatched one up. All I can say is wow. This thing was good. Normally protein packed snacks have an odd after taste to them and can sometimes feel gritty, but this was surprisingly delicious for a protein cookie. If you ever stumble upon one, I recommend trying the snickerdoodle kind! My favorite so far! 

Kicks // I am proud to say I finally purchased myself some new running shoes. It's made all the difference in my milage, and my shins are no longer screaming at me! Oh happy day! My new Nikes look like cotton candy and just make me so happy to look at, and I am totally obsessed. Also- I'm totally on a running shoe kick right now and cannot get enough! Someone stop me, please. 

Here's to a good week ahead! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017