Vibin'

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

{via}

Hi friends! 

Though I've been MIA on LSoM, I haven't been completely off the grid. (Believe me, I'm on the interwebs more than I should be in my down time...) I've been finding things left and right that I am obsessed with, and I wanted to share them with you all too! 

1 // How darling is this dress? I'm completely going heart eyes emoji over it! 
2 // I'm never one to listen to rap much, if you can really call Drake that sometimes, but Too Good has been on constant replay for me. Also, Child's Play (but I really just like the Cheesecake Factory reference). 
3 // Bess' blog has had me totally hype for my trip to the mountains. Can we talk about these views though? She lives the dream- maybe Colorado is calling my name? 
4 // I recently bought a hydropack for hiking (obsessed, clearly...) and I am so jazzed about it. It makes me want to go on way more hikes. Maybe I'll convince Matt to hike pictured rocks with me? Hmmmm...
5 // How gorgeous does this travel diary of Costa Rica from Aspyn Ferris look? I'm completely in love, and it's definitely landed a place on my wanderlust list!
6 // Though I've previously felt that Lululemon has outrageously priced activewear apparel, I've recently come to love and appreciate it. What sealed the deal for me? These shorts- talk about perfection. (This is next on my list!!)
7 // If you ever feel lost in the gym, this instagrammer is perfect for some hints! Cristina's videos and tips have seriously changed my gym game and helped me kick my workouts up a notch!
8 // Apparently one pieces are hot for the summer, and if that's the case, I'm lusting over this one! Scallops, a halter, and the always classic black? Yes, yes, and yes!
9 // I'm thinking of restarting BBG, or at least throwing some of the workouts back into my routine. I've done portions of this program before and I love the results, I just sometimes lack motivation when nobody can see me workout. Anyone else suffer from the same problem?
10 // I'm torn- I really want an activity tracker, but I just can't make up my mind. Apple sport watch, Polar a360, or the Fitbit Blaze? I can't make up my mind. Anyone have an insight?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017