Where's LJ? {Update + Current Favs}

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Hi friends! 

Long time, no post- am I right? 

Life's been just short of crazy the last couple of weeks for me, but I'm not actually upset about it. I'm one who needs/likes to have a busy schedule, so a little bit of scrambling isn't a bad thing. Over the year I've become pretty accustomed to what I call my "drop-and-go" lifestyle, and by this point I've just about got it down to a "t." 

Between taking on more hours at work and trying to create some sort of summer routine for myself, I've been out of the blog-o-sphere. Being one who isn't a fan of just creating content for the sake of posting, I've been taking my time with the posts I'm creating. As the summer is carrying on, I've realized that my style is changing- in writing, fashion, and just about every other aspect you can imagine. 

So far though, this summer has been treating me great! I can honestly say that I cannot remember the last time that I've felt so at peace and in-tune with my mind and body, and it's really been quite a nice occurrence. A change has definitely been needed, and despite how much I love this little corner of the internet (and social media in general), unplugging has been just so enriching to my soul. 

Since I've been out of touch for so long, I thought I would share some of my current favs with you. In the short two weeks that June has been in swing, I've come to grow fond of many things, and here's a few: 

+ kanye in my workout playlist 
+ stairmasters 
+ my new hydro pack- perfect for my upcoming hikes 
+ foam rolling my entire body
+ lush's lemony flutter hand/cuticle cream
+ wireless headphones 
+ chipotle's sofritas 
+ chaco season 
+ the intstagram explore page 
+ old navy everything 
+lululemon speed shorts
+ stalking my friend's summer adventures via snapchat 
+ talking on the phone

Okay, so maybe that was more than a few, but it's been a while, so totally justifiable, right? 

Hope you haven't missed me too much! I'm setting up some content to be ready for when I'm out of state, so there's some new things coming your way, don't fret! I'm also planning a shoot with my very artsy and incredible talented friend Gabby, so high quality is on the way too! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017