Tuesday Thoughts Pt. 2

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hi friends! 

Once again I've fallen behind on my Monday Musings, but since I never like to leave anything unfinished, here's another "Tuesday Thoughts."

hopefully these pups cheer up your dreary tuesday! 
{via}

Two piece // I've been dying over adorable two piece sets lately, but this one has to be the cutest that I've seen in a while! Such a great print for the (hopefully) upcoming warm weather, and at such an affordable price? You can't say no! 

Inspiration // For some odd reason, fitness accounts of instagram give me an insane amount of inspiration to do anything. New workout? Let's do it. Fancy recipe? Let's tackle it. I'm telling you... the power these things have really needs to be tapped into more. 

Fitness // Partially out of boredom and partially out of too much unspent energy, your girl LJ got a gym membership. Even odder, I'm suuuuuper excited to go to the gym. There are so many things I want to learn, and I really want to just become a stronger individually both mentally and physically. I'm excited to schedule some gym time in the coming months of freedom. 

Time // Now that I don't have a set class schedule, I'm finding remembering my obligations to be difficult. My planner (though I love it) is a little too big for me to be toting back and forth to work all the time, and I've been looking at a filofax just to keep my affairs in order. Let me know if you have any tips to keeping your life managed! 

Carryall // I'm on the hunt for a new bag to bring with me to the gym. I'm honestly tired of just carrying all of my stuff every single time I go, and I feel like getting a decent gym bag might not be the worst thing I can do. I've been juggling with a few brands and styles, but I'm still not sure. I love the lululemon ones, but I just don't know if I can justify spending that much on a bag that's going to hold sweaty clothes and dirty shoes...thoughts? 

Go go go // Surprise, surprise, but I'm craving adventure. I really want to go back to Canada again, but I also want to go explore the west side of the state too. I'm hoping to have the time to go on some little weekend adventures in the coming warmer months! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017