Monday Musings

Monday, May 23, 2016

{via}

Training // We had our first Rho Gamma training this past weekend and it was a success in my book! It was very different being the trainer instead of the trainee, but for one of the first times I felt confident being in front if a group of people and leading a lesson. I'm not only proud of myself, but I'm also proud of my ladies for putting in the time to come to the session.

Hangin' // I am so excited to start hanging around in my new hammock. My parents surprised me with one yesterday, and I am so stoked to start using it. I think it will be the perfect addition to the summer adventures I'm starting to plan, and honestly- what's more relaxing then just swaying in a hammock?

Reba // I used to hate the Reba show. But somehow over the last couple of days I've grown to absolutely love this show. The more I watch it, the more I can't get enough. Between binge watching both the Reba show and Fixer Upper, I'm about ready to go to Texas.

The little things // I've been trying to enjoy the little things lately, and in doing so I've become so much more appreciative. I'm thankful for small moments, like spontaneous trips with my little, slurpees after a hot day volunteering in the sun, or quick 10 minute phone calls because sometimes the sound of someones voice is 10x better than a hundred texts throughout the day.

PB // Prior to actually doing something in the gym besides being on an elliptical for 45 mins and calling it quits, I never understood why people who worked out were so obsessed with peanut butter... but now? I totally get it. For some reason I can't get enough PB lately. It's great when you have a sweet tooth, and doesn't completely ruin a day of clean(ish) eating {because let's be real, sometimes you just need some french fries in your life, amiright?}.

Movies // I've been dying to go to the movies. I honestly can't remember the last night I went to a movie, got popcorn and a giant slushie, and watched something that hasn't been out of theaters for more than 2 years. I'm seriously counting down the days until June 3rd because you can bet that I will be waiting in line to see Me Before You. Probably with some tissues...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017