Monday Musings

Monday, May 2, 2016

enjoy this fun picture of me from my first 5K on saturday! 

HP //  My ongoing efforts to re-read the Harry Potter series are now in full swing since I'm on summer break. As I type this, I'm using three of them as a stand for my phone to charge up. I seriously hope I can reach my goal before my free time is gone! 

Goals // Speaking of goals, I have a new one! After doing two 5ks this weekend (not going to lie, I only full out did 1, the second one had me hurting a little bit too much...), I want to move on to trying my hand at a 10k and eventually a half marathon. Just gotta build that endurance a lil bit, but I definitely think I can do it! 

Avocados // I've been on the hunt lately for new ways to incorporate avocados into my meals, and I'm kind of at a loss. Let me know if you have any fun ways to eat avocados besides putting them on toast, grilling them, or adding them to sandwiches! 

This // This profoundly moving video is something I believe everyone who struggles with their self-image needs to see. As someone who has never 100% loved themselves or felt comfortable in their own skin, this was an extremely touching message to hear. I'll forewarn you that tissues might be necessary, it was a bit of a tear jerker. 

Chopped // Kind of thinking about cutting some more hair off, though I'm not really certain yet. I'm going to think on it for a few more days before being impulsive, but I wouldn't mind losing another inch or two. This shorter hair is super sassy and fun in my opinion. 

Full // This past weekend was rejuvenating, for lack of a better word. My heart was full of happiness, and I felt extremely grateful- grateful that I have two legs to run with, lungs to breath with, friends to laugh with, and people to love. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017