Moments

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Hi friends! 

So I'm starting something new. After a lot of thinking and combing and just searching, it dawned on me that my blog is not really a "life and style" blog. I really don't know that it could even be considered a lifestyle blog either. I haven't posted an outfit in I can't tell you how long, and I've drifted towards more life stories and pieces of advices (so ramblings... like this...). And I've decided upon something. What if this blog, like my life, is just comprised of moments? And that got me thinking... Why am I trying to fit into a box that I clearly do not align with? 

So from here on out, this will be a "moments" blog. I'm still going to post about my life, and share trends I'm loving, thoughts I'm having, and sure, clothes I'm wearing. But I want to encapsulate these things through moments. I want to re-invent the content I create and post in a more meaningful way. I've always considered this blog to be a working journal of sorts where I share literally anything (and sometimes everything), so why limit myself? 

To see an example of this, check out my outfit post from the Justin Bieber concert. It's the first I've fashioned into this "moments" style of post. My idea was to capture not only what I was wearing, but also what I was doing // who I was spending time with. I haven't exactly gotten my technique down just yet, but it's something for you to go off of at least. You can find that post here!



I'm very excited about this change, and I hope you are too. 

1 comment :

  1. I'm excited for these posts!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017