Capsule Wardrobe

Friday, May 13, 2016

Hi friends! 

I recently just did a huge purge in my at-home closet and it made me realize something: I am a clothing hoarder. Seriously though. I had clothes in there from the 8th grade. The 8th grade!!! Completely unacceptable in my book- just because it zips doesn't mean it should fit anymore. Anyways... Getting ride of my old wardrobe got me thinking. I am constantly buying trend pieces that will be in season for approximately 3 months tops. But why? It's a vicious cycle of buying and disregarding. What would it actually be like to own articles of clothing that are essentially timeless?

Enter the capsule wardrobe. Below are the pieces I want to start acquiring to build up a more true testament as to who I am fashion-wise. Simple pieces, classic colors, timeless fashion.

If I could wear one outfit for the rest of my life, this would be it. Comfy, lived in boyfriend jeans, a simple stripped tee, cozy flannel, and cute booties? Yes please! The jacket and crossbody also add the perfect touches of fashion with functionality, which is key to me when creating looks. For more of what I would include in my capsule wardrobe, check out my links below!




What would you include in your capsule wardrobe? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017