Knit Together

Thursday, March 12, 2015

shirt / leggings / scarf (made by my aunt)

This is a pretty typical outfit that I wear on class days. I would normally wear something like this on Tuesdays or Thursdays as my classes start later and I have more time to get ready. Leggings, a denim shirt, and a chunky knit scarf are really easy for me to pair together as these items make up about 40% of my closet right now. 

I've also been obsessing over this braided hairstyle and it's been getting a lot of compliments! 

Also - huge thank you to Lil J for snapping this pictures for me! Thank you for never thinking it's too weird of me to pose in front of a bunch of people attending a conference or for making sure to crop out campus security! 

What do you normally wear to class?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017