Monday Musings

Monday, March 16, 2015


Hello again everybody! I hope you have all had a relaxing weekend and were able to hit this Monday hard! If you were like me and just felt like you were trudging through the day, no worries! We've all be there before. How about we hit it hard for this musings though, huh?

Shin splints | If you're my roommate, sorority sister, friend, or cafeteria worker, I'm sorry you have to  hear about this again! After having gotten my runs down to 3 miles in 30 minutes, I have pretty much taken myself off the track/treadmill with shin splints. The weather has gotten beautiful and I just want to run outside but can't. I don't know when I'll get over this (or when I'll stop talking about this, for that matter).

Kate Spade | A Kate Spade outlet just opened near my school and it is so dangerous! After having brunch (check out my post about it here!), my friend Kate and I headed over to the new store. Long story short, I dropped more money than I should have but I am so in love with my new wallet! It'll be featured soon- don't you worry.

Film | Today this class was excruciatingly boring. How about we just add Killer of Sheep to the list of movie titles that I never want to see again?

Scheduling | Scheduling my classes for next year is coming up soon. If you think high school classes are hard to schedule, college is soooo much harder. I've been so stressed out that I have yet to finish my fall semester list. I've still got some time though. Suggestions on electives? I've got tons of space for some!

Weather | This weather has been absolutely beautiful today and I've been basking in it as much as possible. Unfortunately, it's supposed to be getting colder soon and that does not fly very well with me. Hopefully we're over with winter though!

Norovirus | This has been going around my campus like wildfire! It's been a 50/50 toss up as to what's been causing it. Some say it's our food provider and some say it's just kind of going around campus. I've been avoiding the dining hall to be on the safe side, but hopefully this whole ordeal is over with soon.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt / I'm sure you've all heard of it by now, but Tina Fey and Netflix have released a new original show. I've watched a few episodes of it now, and I can't tell whether I love it or not. What are your thoughts on it if you've seen the show?

Hope everyone's Monday has been going smoothly!
---
LMJ



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017