Tween Tuesday: faux real fashion

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I'm back with another Tween Tuesday! These posts are so fun for me to do because I get to share it with my little sister! She is such a diva, as you'll see from the photos below. And yes, she comes up with all her poses herself! Perhaps she'll be a future fashion blogger?
I loved the outfit that LeeAnn and I came up with for this look. My sister is a self-proclaimed fashionista, and they way she paired the faux vest is so fun against the cheetah print accents of her outfit! The vest gives the look a dressy element, while the sweatshirt keeps it relaxed overall. 

How would you style a vest like this?
---
LMJ

2 comments :

  1. You're younger sister is very cute! I wish I had her sense of style when I was her age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post a lot. She's adorable. God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017