Monday Musings

Monday, March 9, 2015

{via}

It's Monday and by now I hope you all know the drill- it's Monday Musings time. This week has been long, the weekend has been short, and more things have happened in the last 7 days than I can even explain. With that being said... Let's get this post going.

Weather | If you're living in the midwest/northeast I hope you guys are all having as much of a heat wave as my city has been experiencing. Yesterday for meeting I left wearing a cardigan and it felt incredible outside. The weather for the next week is supposed to be up in the mid-40s and the low 50s and for me that feels so warm!

Red Wings | Today I'm going to a Wings game with my lover boy and I am so excited for it. We went to a game about a year ago (leave me a comment if you thought "about a week ago" too), and it was so much fun! I'm really looking forward to the game tonight because I love spending moments like this with him. Let's go Red Wings!

Sisterhood | Though this week was stressful between school and sorority obligations, I have had many moments where I realize how amazing my sorority and chapter are. Throughout the week I have realized how many sisters I click with and how much I look forward to seeing my lovely sister's faces. (I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense- I've just been feeling lots of emotions.)

Makin' gains | The last week I hit the gym every single day and I swear to you all I have had so much more energy. I love going to group exercise classes, running, and I've even been doing some (super) minor weight lifting. You could say I'm making them gains.

Interpretive dance | When I'm studying with my roomie or our pal Annmarie, the one thing I cannot do is study for hours on end. To break up our time, we take some pretty epic interpretive dance breaks. Recently we've been loving tracks by Celine Dion and Ellie Goulding. Honestly though we're so good and why we're not studying dance I will never know...

The Interview | I bet you thought I was going to talk about the move but sike- you're wrong. In case you haven't noticed, conveniently right under this post is my interview with Emma of Dash of Serendipity. This has been the highlight of my blogging career thus far, and I would really love it if you could all a) check out the interview b) leave some love for how fab Emma is in the comments and c) check out Emma herself!

Twinning | This is just a quick shout out to Kendy and Kate, who I've been twinning with. Kendal and I are basically the same person and Kate is my spirit animal basically and we've just been super in sync lately. For whatever reason I had to share this because it's been blowing my mind lately.

Walden | We're reading Walden in my English class and all I can say is that it is tough. So tough. I honestly have read nothing that I understand and so this has been a struggle for me. Have you read any of Thoreau and struggled with it?

What's been blowing your mind this Monday?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017