Monday Musings

Monday, March 23, 2015

About how much coffee I need to consume to get all of my assignments done tonight...
{via}

Hi all! I hope you all have had a relaxing weekend! I went to bed last night feeling so ready to take on the day but then unfortunately woke up with a bit of a sore throat/nose combo. Let's all make a pact to get through this week together, though, huh?

Onto the musings now! 

The Circus | I have mixed feelings about the Circus since I love animals and want to see them be free... but how many times in my life will I be able to see an elephant up close? Probably not unless I go to Thailand and see them in the wild (thought that is on my bucket list...). Anyways, I went to the circus this past weekend with my mom and sister and it was so much fun! Also, did anyone else know that you can now drink cotton candy? That's right! Faygo made a cotton candy pop that I'm drying to try.

Projects | Last week was the week of projects for me. It was so stressful and I felt very overwhelmed. Ask my roommate, she was there the whole time as I cried about my life. With that being said, this week is all about...

Exams | Yup. I've gone from project week to exam week. Finals aren't for a good month and this week I have two finals and a quiz. I should probably be focusing all of my efforts on hitting the books rather than writing up this post, but when in college, am I right?

Sick | This morning I woke up with a sore throat and that will probably be a metaphor to sum up my entire week. I'm sick, I have to study, and I'm overall just cranky. Do you ever feel like you're in a constant cycle of "just make it through this week" too, or is it only me?

Documentaries | We watched a very interesting documentary in film today (Searching for Sugar Man), and now my interest in documentaries has peeked so much. If you have any documentary suggestions, leave them in the comments because I really would love to know!

Roomie | This week is room assignments and watching my roommate sign up with someone else is making me so sad... I loved getting to be her roommate for the last year, and while I'm honored to work for housing next year, I am going to miss my Mellie so much!

Spring | Across the world spring has sprung... except here in Michigan! The temperatures have dipped once again and thought I thought I was going to be putting away my big puffy coat that does not seem to be the case just yet. Has it felt like spring where you live let?

That's about it for my Monday. Sorry it was kind of bleak today- I guess my musings just matched the grey weather outside. Here's to hoping that the week will brighten up! 
---
LMJ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017