Spring Break: a picture recap

Wednesday, March 4, 2015


Over break, I got to spend some quality time with my favorite man. We were both feeling under the weather at the beginning of break, and Jonathan had to head back to school since he wasn't on break yet, so we spent some time watching netflix. 


I'm sad to say that I spent a good portion of my break doing homework. The upside of this is that I caught myself completely up in my psych and health classes and finished some projects well before their due dates.



Fat Tuesday may have passed by the time my break started but in my family there is no such thing as too many packzis (also, you know you're a true Polish girl when you can spell packzi without having to look it up).


Like I said, I spent a lot of time studying. That meant a lot of quality time with this cheerful looking man. 


Because Jonathan wasn't on break yet, I went up to his school with my big diamond to see him the last weekend I was on break. While we were there, we went out to Moe's, which is probably one of my favorite places to go when it's around. 

What are your plans for spring break? 
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017