Monday Musings

Monday, March 2, 2015


Spring break is over and I'm coming back at you all with a new Monday Musings. I don't particularly have too much to say, so let's just get into it, shall we?

Spring Break | It only seems appropriate that I should start this Monday's musings by talking about the end of my spring break. I don't have much to report on it besides the fact that it was relaxing and couldn't have come at a better time. Actually, scratch that, it could've come at a later time considering all of my friends are off this week and my boyfriend's off next week...

Bloggin' | Remember when I said I was going to do daily recaps of my spring break? Well... Surprise! I didn't do that. I know none of you are shocked or saddened by this, but because I want to keep my promise to you all I'm going to do a spring break recap on the blog this week.

Assassins | This week started a month long game of Assassins for the Greek community at my school. Ask me if I'm terrified about some pinning me out of the game and you could consider yourself assassinated as well (just kidding, I would never come after any of my lovely readers... Unless you're my target - then I hope you have your back covered).

Donuts | After craving a donut all day throughout classes, I indulged myself in one because why the heck not? You can even see it in the background of my picture above! (Side note- it was one messy donut!)

Work | I feel like I have so much stuff to do this week that my head feels like it's about to explode. It's so bad that I don't even feel like I know all that I have to do. Hopefully my planner will be able to carry me through this week. In Lilly we trust, right?

Inside Man | Today in film we actually watched a really interesting movie. We screened Inside Man (directed by Spike Lee) and it was so intriguing. I can't remember the last time I was leaning forward in my seat, but yes, it was really that good.

Kickboxing | It's Monday night and you know what that means- kickboxing! Tonight's class kicked my butt (pun completely intended) and I'm already feeling sore. But I honestly love this class and going all out on the punches makes me feel great. Hands down my favorite class that my campus' rec has to offer.

How has your Monday been?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017