J.Crew: the new arrivals

Sunday, March 1, 2015




So as many of you may know by now,  J.Crew has released their new arrivals online. I think the collection has a perfect breezy vibe and I love how the pieces get me excited for warm weather. I wish I was somewhere tropical to wear the bold prints and fun cuts of some of their new arrivals.

Some of my favorites from the arrivals include this tunic, their new anorak in olive, and this flirty midi skirt. I am obsessing over the parker crossbody as well, and would love to add it's vibrant hue to my collection. I also love this pair of sandals and I think they would be so versatile throughout spring and summer!

My hands down favorite pieces from the new arrivals are these shorts and this pair of pants. I love how they showcase fun prints and intriguing designs while still maintaing the classic cut you expect from J.Crew's clothing.


What are your favorites from the new arrivals?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017