Help Me!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

{via}

So I am in the swing of spring break and I have recently just finished one book and have started another. When I read, I am completely absorbed in whatever I'm reading. Unfortunately what usually ends up happening is that I finish a book sooner than I though, and I hate the feeling of not knowing where to turn to next when it comes to literature.

So, that's where you come in! I'm asking you, my readers, for help picking my next book to read! Email me, leave a message on my tumblr, drop a line in my comments, or smoke signal me with your selection of books! I'm pretty open to whatever you think I'd like to read! Most interesting picks will be added to my goodreads account and I'll talk about them in a blog post!

Looking forward to seeing what you all suggest!
---
LMJ

4 comments :

  1. I thought Outlander was good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard this is pretty good! I'll definitely be looking into it!

      Delete
  2. Influence by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. It's inexpensive and has a LOT of fashion, photography, and interviews with the world's top fashion designers. Makes a great coffee table book as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017