Other-Wordly

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

So recently I have stumbled upon a new tumblr account to follow, and I must say that I am absolutely smitten with it! I knew the moment that I saw it that it must be shared with all of my lovely readers! I love learning new words and expanding my vocabulary, so I hope you find it as inspiring as I do! I've added a couple of my favorites from the page (though it was hard to choose just a few) so you can get a sense of the account!






(aren’t we all a little bit of this from time to time?)


Which word was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below! 
---
LMJ



*Disclaimer: these photos belong to other-wordly.tumblr.com. They are only being used on this blog for entertainment uses. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017