5 Songs You Need In Your Spring Break Playlist

Wednesday, February 18, 2015


{via}

For me, spring break is right around the corner. And by that I mean that I have 2 days of classes and then I'm on break. With that sinking in, I've been coming up with my spring break playlist. While I'm not going anywhere warm (team staying at home), I still want some tunes to jam out to while I'm hanging out in my pajamas.

Here are the 5 songs that will be in my playlist & that you need to think about adding to yours!

Pickup Truck by Kings of Leon | If this song does't make you think of the sun rising over a new day... I'm not sure what song could. It's got a certain coolness that I've been obsessed with lately and I love listening to this first thing in the morning.

Sugar by Maroon 5 | This song is as sweet as it's name and I cannot stop listening to it. Plus, have you seen the music video? So cute!

Clouds by One Direction | This song is just...cute. I think it's got a catchy beat and it's an instant lift-up song for me. And come on, who doesn't like a boy band jam from time to time.

Birthday by Kings of Leon | Again with the Kings of Leon, but they're so great. Honestly, their music off of their last album just reminds me of the beach. Just about every song is amazing.

Style by Taylor Swift | This song is bubbly and sassy so it basically describes me pretty darn well. Unless you've been living under a rock, I know for a fact that you've definitely heard this song before.

What songs are a must have on your spring break playlist? 
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017