Red Carpet Fashion

Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Oscars were tonight and you know what's better than the Academy? The fashion that dons itself on the red carpet before the show.

Here are my pics for the best dressed at the Oscars: 


I'm kicking it off with Reese Witherspoon because it's hard to hate anything she wears. Reese looked absolutely classic in her white Tom Ford gown, and her Tiffany's jewels add the perfect glimmer to her red carpet look.


I'm throwing Keira Knightly into the mix because she simply looked too adorable in her Valentino Haute Couture dress not to mention. It was whimsical, it was fun, and above all it was sublimely breathtaking.


I don't know what could be said about Felicity Jones in this Alexander McQueen gown besides stunning. I am in love with the cut of this dress and I am even more obsessed with the neckline and all of the detailing that made this dress stand out. 


Kerry Washington, you have done it again. There is something to be said about someone who can consistently look good on the red carpet, and if anyone has mastered that skill, it's Kerry. She totally rocked this Miu Miu peplum dress on the carpet, and the detailing on the skirt is simply to die for. 


You simply cannot be talking about red carpet fashion if you're not talking about Lupita's pearl dress. I always knew I loved Calvin Klein, and this gorgeous number proves why. Well done, Lupita, well done.


I hope it's no surprise that I have to talk about Anna Kendrick and her red carpet look. The color of her Thakoon gown was such a welcomed contrast, and the embellishments on that halter? I think I've said all that needs to be said. Her gown was another A+ in the book of red carpet looks.


Last and certainly not least on my list is the gorgeous Emma Stone. Her dazzling Ellie Saab dress stood out on the red carpet, and its coloring is as adventurous and youthful as the star wearing it. Who knew chartreuse could look so killer?  

Who was your fashion favorite at the Oscars? 
---
LMJ


*all images are via whowhatwear*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017