Monday Musings

Monday, February 23, 2015

{via}

It may be spring break but you better believe I'm still musing on Monday! With so much free time on my hands I hope to get both a lot of posts published AND a lot of posts drafted for publishing once I go back to hitting the books.

Now, onto the juicy stuff...

Spring break | I bet you're all shocked that this is my first musing. You're not? Well... this is awkward. Any who... It's spring break so amidst the relaxin I plan on doing little daily recaps of what I'm up to on my time off. Does that sound like something you all might like? (If not, too bad... I'm probably going to do it anyways.)

Oscars | This is the first awards show I have watched all season and that's mainly due to me being home. While I disagree with the academy a lot (come on... Leo should have like 10 awards by now...), I loved tuning in for the fashion on the red carpet and the witty banter of Neil Patrick Harris. 

Spring cleaning | When I'm home, it's usually not for an extended period of time. I cannot tell you how many weekends I "come home" and it only entails sleeping in my bed after attending to obligations that need to be done in my hometown. Needless to say, my room's been put through hell and it's time I clean up my space. (This may or may not have been prompted by my mom's comments about the state of my room...)

Travel | I would give literally anything to be traveling right now. This absolutely consequential to the books I've been reading lately and I cannot help but wish I were in Disney, New York, Paris, or NOLA like many of my friends and sisters are right now. If you're reading this while traveling or preparing for your travels, send some warmth my way... PLEASE!

Felt hats | I have been obsessed with this trend all throughout fall and winter and I am shameless to admit that I have finally jumped on the bandwagon. I recently purchased a felt hat while shopping with my mom, and all I can say is that I hope you're prepared for it to be making some cameos in some very near posts.

New arrivals | So I have finally gotten the chance to browse through the new arrivals for J.Crew and I am utterly smitten with nearly the entire line. Be on the lookout for a favorites post where I'll highlight just exactly what I'm dying over. Hopefully it will be up in the near future!

Hope you have all had a fabulous Monday! 
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017