Monday Musings

Monday, February 16, 2015

{via}
For starters, how true is that quote? It's even more true for me because in four days I will officially be on spring break. How will I be spending my first college spring break, you may ask? Cuddled up in my bed at home, of course! 

Now onto the musings, huh? 

Iced coffee | The temperature may be -9 at times when the windchill is factored in, but for me iced coffee has no seasonal limits. For me it's iced coffee over everything. And while I'm talking about coffee... Death before decaf. That is all.

Packages | For whatever reason I've been getting a lot of things in the mail recently. Beanie hats, a new laptop case, my tax form... Honestly I just love getting mail. It's probably one of my favorite things. I should probably slow down on the online shopping but who doesn't like seeing packages and parcels of mail addressed to them? 

Lennon & Maisy | If you don't know about this dynamic sister duo, then let me be the one to introduce you to them (you'll thank me later, I'm sure). I first heard of these sisters when their cover of Call your Girlfriend went viral, and since then I have been checking back in with them for new releases. Their most recent release was a cover of Boom Clap. I actually bought this song (which I never do anymore) because it's that amazing. 

Listen to the cover here

Chipotle | Another Monday and another Chipotle run. This is probably one of my favorite things to do with my roommate, as it gives us both something to look forward to throughout the day. Plus, who doesn't like a good burrito bowl? 

Dear John | I just recently watched this movie again, and every time I watch it I get upset. I was even upset when I read the novel. The ending is just so... unresolved. I don't know why I let myself watch it when I know I'll just be heated by the end of it. 

Aaron Carter | For whatever reason, Aaron's Party has been stuck in my head all day. I don't know how it worked its way into my mind, but it has and boy has it dug its claws into my brain. 

Listen to the throwback here

That about wraps up my Monday! What have you been musing over?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017