My Picks for: Lilly x Target

Saturday, March 28, 2015


If you've been anything like me this week, you have been drooling over the look book that Target released for their upcoming Lilly line. This entire collection is everything you would expect from Lilly: bright, fun, and full of floral! If you haven't seen the look book yet, you need to check it out here!

Though all of the pieces in the line are absolutely adorable, these are a few of the items I am hoping to score the most.

I absolutely love the Fan Dance shift dress and how it is so classic Lilly. Everything from the shape to the floral print screams Palm Beach and I would love to add this to my closet. I also love the Nosie Posey satin dress. It looks so carefree and easy to through together. It is the perfect casual summer outfit boiled down to one dress.

My next favorites start with the Giraffeeey palazzo pant. I think they would be perfect for breezy days spent at the beach or running errands. Paired with the crochet crop top, a messy bun, and the wedge espadrilles, it is such a carefree look that would be perfect for those days when it's a tad too chilly to not wear pants. Also, think of how great these pants would be during finals week? Perfect- I know!

The challis pompom shorts in Upstream are actually too cute not to consider buying. Since I definitely tend to favor blues, these shorts immediately caught my eye. I already knew I wanted them, but then seeing the pompoms just made me want them more! I think they would be so perfect paired with crochet tank top. The tank or the crop would be perfect with either the palazzo pants or the shirts, and having one or the other would make outfits so versatile!

My last favorite is a little bit unusual, but I would be lying if I said that the turban headband (in the middle!) wasn't on my checklist. My Fans is such a fun print and I think it would be so fun to style throughout the summer!

What were some of your favorites from the look book?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017