My thoughts while reading: 99 Days

Tuesday, August 18, 2015


This book was amazing and I absolutely loved it. I loved it so much in fact, that I actually had some hilarious thoughts that I thought would be fun for you all to read. Some of my thoughts and reactions to 99 Days:

Who tf even eggs houses anymore?

Wait, is this for real? Her mom did that? 

Julia, what's your damage? 

Imogene, could you just hear her out please. 

GABE WAIT WHOA.

Ugh yes, this is the scandal I'm talking about. 

Well... that's awk...

LOL she's working with her ex's new girlfriend. 

The feels... just... the feels...

SHE IS RUNNING AGAIN. Something's going to happen on this trail. 

Nothing happened on that trail... but it was totally set up perfectly...

BUT HE SAID HE'S ON YOUR TEAM MOLLY

Patrick why are you playing with my emotions? 

JESUS PATRICK.

I no longer know if I'm #TeamPatrick or #TeamGabe

Nope. Definitely #TeamPatrick. 

Wait... but Gabe... he's so sweet. 

#TeamGabe it is.

Nope. Nope. Back to #TeamPatrick. 

#TeamPatrick all the way. 

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN. 

Molly... girl why...

What... the book is over? 

That's it...

Best. book. of the summer. 

While I'm not giving away the juicy details of this book, I will say that on the surface it's a messy love triangle that dabbles in discussing double standards and the growth of a young girl. It was supremely addictive and I couldn't put this book down once I started it. I'm a sucker for flawed characters and summer love, so this book was basically everything I look for in a summer read. 

Have you read 99 Days? What did you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017