Monday Musings

Monday, August 17, 2015


Dorm sweet dorm // I'm back on campus once again, which means dorm life is in full swing. I'm all settled in and enjoying my new digs before the rest of campus moves back in. I severely miss my old roomie, but I'm also really excited to meet my new one in a couple of weeks. Also, you can expect a room tour soon!

Camp // As I mentioned before, I was at camp this past weekend. I survived the weekend with minimal bug bites and an overall better appreciation of housing staff. I also learned that I'm a clean freak- but that's not that surprising.

Hours // The hours have been ticking by so slowly it seems. Getting back from camp has my sense of time completely flipped and I'm having a hard time keeping track of the days (it feels like Tuesday for me!).

Door tags // If you don't appreciate the door tags your RAs and APMs make for you, you have no idea the difficulty they go through making them. I just made 120 little mason jars for my residents and it was a daunting task. I still have to dec my door and work on a newsletter, but I'm taking baby steps...

Heat // MY DORM IS SO HOT.

Disassociation // I disassociate from my chapter this week *cue crying emoji* and it still hasn't fully hit me that it's going to be a month before I can be out with all of my sisters again. I'm hoping that I'll be busy enough to the point where it won't really hurt so much, but it's going to be hard nonetheless.

That's all for my slow Monday! How's your day rounding out?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017