Black + Floral

Thursday, April 9, 2015



I'm not sure if kimonos are seasonly acceptable yet, much less still in style, but after having this hanging in my closet for the past year I was dying to break it out on the sunniest day this week. These pictures were taken only a couple of days ago (shoutout to Annmarie for helping me out), but the weather has been anything but sunny since *cries*. I love the coziness of the overcast skies, but it's been making me tired at a time when I need to be buckling down before finals. This outfit was so nice for the breezy sunny day, and I'm hoping for the sun to come back out so I can wear it again soon! (Yes, I am an outfit repeater.) 


What do you think of kimonos? 
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017