Bloglovin'

Friday, April 10, 2015

Hi all! First off, I just want to celebrate a personal accomplishment of mine- posting super consistently this week. I'm a fan of having tons of posts on the blog and I hope all of you are too!



I just wanted to take a hot second to talk about something *kind of* exciting for me (and hopefully for you too!). In case you haven't noticed, I have a new widget hanging out in my sidebar! That's right, I am now on bloglovin'! If you have the app, you should follow along with me on there! My posts will go straight to your feed and you won't miss a thing! Even if you don't have the app, you can still follow me on their website! (But if you don't have the app, you should definitely download it! All of your favorite bloggers in one place? What could be better than that?)

Do you use bloglovin' to follow along with other bloggers?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017