Monday Musings

Monday, April 6, 2015


Spring has graced us this Monday and I am feeling so sunny and bright! This has been such a great day so far and I can't wait to dive into this post!

Backstreet's Back | Over the last weekend my friends and I participated in a talent show. While everyone else was pouring their hearts out into their talent, we brought back the Backstreet Boys. We choreographed a dance to Everybody and dressed in complete 90s wear. (Fun fact: the picture at the top of this post is from dress rehearsal!)

Easter | While Easter for my family usually just means spending time with immediate family, I really enjoyed the time spent at home. Besides hanging out with my family, I also got a ton of inspiration for some upcoming posts that I am excited to share with you all! Make sure you're on the lookout for some future spring inspired posts coming up!

Opening Day | This is by far my favorite part of today. For all you Tigers fans out there, this day is a national holiday for you too. Although I wasn't able to watch the game and cheer on the Tigers, I kept tabs on the game while flitting from class to class!

Greek Week / Greek Week starts this week and I cannot wait to see how my team does! The dance looks great and tonight is the chalk off/ stroll off! Here's to hoping we win again this year! Good luck to everyone else participating in Greek Weeks this week!

Tabling / Today I got the opportunity to table for a great cause on my campus. As April is Sexual Assault Awareness month, I got the chance to pass out ribbons to raise awareness. Being reminded of the statistics of sexual assault was shocking, and informing people that it is still a relevant problem gave me hope that in the future those statistics will someday drop.

Meeting | My last sorority Sunday is coming up for the year and I don't even know what to think. It's so crazy to think that for the past year I have been meeting with my sisters and after this Sunday that will be over until the fall. While I'm going to like the break so that I can study, it's just going to be weird I think...

How has your Monday been? 
---
LMJ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017