Simple Acai Bowl

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

{via}

As I was scrolling through Pinterest, I came across this recipe and I just knew that I had to share it with all of you! Smoothie bowls are one of my absolute favorites during the summer and I love how easy they are to blend up!

What drew me to this particular recipe was the fact that it is an acai bowl! Acai are a super fruit that I fell in love with while working at my summer job, and they are perfect for smoothie bowls because they are both sweet and tart- clearly the best of both worlds! I especially like this recipe because it is super simple. I had honestly never thought to use frozen acai juice as the basis of my smoothies, as we had always had the smoothie packs at work! I am itching for school to be out for summer now because this bowl looks deliciously perfect for after my morning runs! 

Have you ever tried making an acai bowl?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017