Class Act

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Now that the weather is warming up, it's time to ditch the heavy parkas. My class style is pretty laid back and casual, but still somewhat put together. In the manner of trying something new, I have set up a different type of blog post for you to see (and shop!) an outfit I would typically wear to class!



I love how easy this look is, and I've seen tons of variations of it around campus and in the shopping districts. I think that its simple and not too structured, but still gives the appearance that you tried for the day. I'm currently dying over field jackets (and with this one priced at under $50 how can you not?). Another thing I'm thrilled about is Sperry weather. Living in the Mitten, Sperry season is short lived and very near and dear to me. Anytime I can break out the topsiders, you bet your bottom dollar I will!

What's a typical spring look for you?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017