Formal Notice

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

{via}

With formal and prom season here, I thought it was the perfect time to dedicate a post to hair, and hair alone. For my prom last year, my hairstyle was a big deal. I'm all about doing my own hair (masochistic, I know...), so I have spent hours in the past searching for that one perfect hair style.

Pinterest and YouTube are always the best places to go, but sometimes searching through all the pictures and videos can seem tedious. Luckily for all of you, I've already done the hard work! Whether you want an up do, luscious curls, or a half-up half-down, I've got a style you're sure to love!

Up-do's 

Half-up / half-down
Front row braids (add some curls/loose waves and you're golden!)

Down

Clearly I am obsessed with anything braided or vintage, but I hope this gives you some inspo for the formal season ahead of us! 

What are your favorites from this post?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017