Keeping Your Cool

Friday, January 9, 2015





Details:
Jacket: Andrew Marc
Scarf: H&M
Earmuffs: American Eagle
Boots: Rugged Outdoors

The weather here in Michigan has turned quite frightful. While December remained snow-less for us, January has come in with incredible force. 

Though I used to think these long coats were quite ridiculous, mine has turned into a winter must have real quickly when it comes to getting around on campus. If you're like me and wear your hair up often for class, earmuffs are a great alternative for wearing hats. They keep my ears warm but still let me keep my hair up and out of my face. My boots are also a must for winter, since they are lined with faux fur and are extremely waterproof for keeping the snow out. 

What have you been wearing to keep warm this winter?
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017