Monday Musings

Monday, January 26, 2015

{via}

Laundry day | The most dreaded day of my week... At home it was never a problem, but at school there never seems to be a washer open or a dryer free. And then there's that basket of clothes you have to fold... Speaking of, I should probably do that, no?

Free Chipotle | Yes, that's right, you read free Chipotle. My roomie and I headed over to Chipotle for their newest promo where if you try their new burrito you get a coupon for free chipotle on your next visit. I have to be honest with you all... The line wasn't that bad and the tofu was better than expected. Comment down below if you got Chipotle today // what you thought of the sofrita!

Bid day | Today was my chapter's bid day for informal recruitment! While I'm only in my first year as an active member, bid day is honestly one of my favorite days. I'm so excited to have new sisters and can't wait to get to know everyone better!

Being scared | All my life I've been told to do the things that scare me most. Doesn't the saying go "if you're dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough?" That might be the case, but right now I'm scared and I just want to hide in my bed. And then stay there. Is this a wake up call telling me to stop being a coward? Universe... please just get to the point...

Missing | Casual little plug to say that I miss the boy right now and it's going to suck not seeing him for 3 weeks. Shout out to all of the people in long distance relationships farther than mine... Serious props because I can hardly go three weeks without seeing my guy and I can't even fathom going months. You are all the real MVPs of relationships.

Small talk | This is an art form and I encourage you all to brush up on your skills. It comes in so much handy, and I wish I was better at it. That's all I've got to say on this topic.

Sure, Jam | I don't know about all of you, but I have been getting such a huge kick out of the Brady Bunch spoofs that are resurfacing. Especially the sequel where Jan creates a fake boyfriend and Marcia says "sure, Jam."

Ashton Kutcher | All I have to say is just watch this video all the way through: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NctRVC2O3NM  (please just watch it all the way through and thank me later!)
That's all for my Monday. How was yours? 
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017