101 in 1001

Wednesday, January 28, 2015


I've been seeing this tag going around on a few blogs that I follow, and I thought it was such a fun idea for a post! Thank you to Dash of Serendipity and Mackenzie Horan for inspiring my list! 

Starting: January 28, 2015
Ending: October 25, 2017
  1. Finish my gen ed classes 
  2. Run a 5k
  3. Learn how to ski
  4. Get a passport
  5. Get an internship within my major
  6. See the Golden Gate Bridge
  7. Hike in California
  8. Meditate everyday for a month
  9. Successfully plan a composite 
  10. Take a cycle class
  11. Have my Zumba instructor know me by name
  12. Visit my psychology professor during office hours & ask him about his career
  13. Go to conference with my sisters
  14. Volunteer  4 times
  15. Put a lock on the lock bridge in France
  16. Pay for a strangers coffee
  17. Become a Big 
  18. De-clutter my personal email account
  19. Visit Salem
  20. Take a stereotypical picture in front of the Bean
  21. Get a pass to go to Yoga
  22. Spontaneously send a friend a care package
  23. Read a book in French
  24. Take a ride on the London Eye
  25. Watch the Tour-de-France every day in the summer
  26. Design a blog layout on my own
  27. Send my mom cards like she does for me
  28. Buy my own roll of stamps
  29. Invest in monogrammed stationary 
  30. Have my friend Julie take new head shots for all my blogging icons
  31. See my 2nd Cirque du Soleil show
  32. Write in my journal every day for a month
  33. Wake up without hitting snooze everyday for two weeks
  34. Pack a suitcase without over packing (at least once)
  35. Buy a pair of all purpose heels
  36. Get my hair blown out
  37. Order checks with my name on them
  38. Learn how to balance a checkbook
  39. Get my blog on bloglovin'
  40. Surprise my boyfriend on a random weekend visit to his university
  41. Meet a fellow blogger
  42. Be Blair Waldorf and sit on the steps of the Met
  43. Visit an art museum 
  44. Get my own lock for the gym
  45. Go to a Lorna Jane store
  46. (in correspondence to 45) Buy a new workout outfit
  47. Interview Cambria from breelovesbeauty
  48. Watch the sunrise from a hill
  49. Take a run at sunrise
  50. Spend a day in Central Park
  51. Donate my hair again
  52. Clean my closet & donate unwanted clothes to charity
  53. Pay for my dues completely on my own
  54. Post 3 outfit posts in one week
  55. Visit Disneyland
  56. Buy my mom a nice piece of jewelry 
  57. Get to 100,000 page views
  58. Go rho gamma for recruitment 
  59. Give up french fries for a month
  60. Post 4 times a week for 1 month
  61. Sign my name somewhere in my freshman dorm room
  62. Stop drinking coffee for one week
  63. Learn how to make my own almond milk
  64. Make every recipe from this video 
  65. Go to a Brandy Melville store
  66. See a show in Vegas
  67. Listen to every song mentioned in this book
  68. Vote in the next presidential election
  69. Read my daily Skimm
  70. Go to brunch at Toast twice
  71. Visit a bookstore that's not affiliated with a chain
  72. Run a color run with my mom
  73. Win something from bingo
  74. Buy a scratch off ticket (almost 19 and still haven't done this...)
  75. Play the lottery
  76. See the Mississippi River
  77. Have a server choose a meal for me
  78. Learn to like seafood
  79. Finally buy an arm band to put my phone in when I workout
  80. Get workout grip-y gloves (so technical, I know)
  81. Take a belly dancing class
  82. Buy something (anything) in maroon 
  83. Try heel dancing
  84. Find 6 uses for coconut oil & blog about it
  85. Sell my homecoming dresses
  86. Buy an LBD
  87. Read 2 books for fun before the end of the semester
  88. Write in my journal every day for a month
  89. Pick my suite mates (current living situation is not ideal...)
  90. Update my resume 
  91. Create a budget for my spending
  92. See a drive-in movie
  93. See a new musical 
  94. Write hand-written thank you cards to 6 people
  95. Go to Diagon Alley at Universal Studios 
  96. Apply for 4 scholarships
  97. Practice yoga on a beach
  98. Watch 3 new documentaries 
  99. Sail with my dad
  100. Visit Colorado 
  101. Save enough money for backpacking through Europe

Feeling inspired to make your own 101 in 1001? Leave me a link to your list in the comments! I would love to read your goals! 
---
LMJ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017