Monday Musings

Monday, January 5, 2015

{via}

Well guys, it's Monday again. My mindset has always believed that Monday is the true start to the week (sorry Sunday), and usually I dread this day. In means to change that, I'm starting a little series about what I've been thinking about all Monday long.

Moving back into my dorm | This lovely Monday I moved back into my dorm room. I must admit that I missed this tiny little space of mine, and more importantly I missed my roommate. Mellie (my roommate) and I have what I think to be one of the cutest dorms - at least that's what nearly everyone says when the step foot in our dorm.

Starting classes tomorrow | Wow. I start my second semester of college tomorrow. I'll say it again: Wow. I cannot believe how quickly my college career is flying by. I must say that I couldn't be happier with it though. I definitely made the right choice with attending my university and I am so extremely grateful for everyone has entered my life because of it.

The squad has been reunited | Can I just say that I never thought I could miss two people more than I miss Mellie and Annmarie? These three weeks were so strange without them. We literally do everything together - eating, going to the gym, kick boxing classes... I have no clue what I'll do without them for three months when we go on summer break.

Unpacking | I know I already talked about moving back into my dorm, but man... I had a lot to unpack. I'm talking three bags absolutely stuffed with clothing and three separate bags for my groceries. And that's not even including my shoes, coats, and bedding that I had to carry up to my dorm... (thank you to Jonathan, who graciously helped me haul all of my things to campus)

Painting my nails | There's nothing I love more than the look of clean & painted nails. What I don't love is how annoying it is to paint my nails. It's really like a chore. You have to remove the old polish, paint your nails, wait for them to dry. And don't even mention when you smudge them because you were too impatient to wait for them to dry...

What's been on your mind this Monday? 

---
LMJ


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017