I Spy...

Friday, January 23, 2015

one / two / three / four / five 

Even though I'm trying to spend less money this year (plus I'm a broke college student), I can't help but constantly window shop and make up fake wish lists. If I were in the spending mood and had an endless supply of money, here's some things I would be spending it on: 

  1. The Scout "Weekender" in Breaking Plaid | I absolutely adore this bag, and it would be perfect for the many weekend trips I find myself taking in college (by "trips" I mean going home for the weekend or driving up state to see my boyfriend). 
  2. This Mala bracelet from SinPermiso | I love this partly due to the idea of meditation necklaces and also partly because I can see this being extremely fashionable if layered with my Kate Spade pendant. 
  3. T-Snap pullover from Patagonia | I've been dying over this fleece pullover from Patagonia since forever it now seems. I'm not sure where my recent Patagonia obsession has come from, but I know that it is very real. 
  4. The Scout "Type A" in Breaking Plaid | Has anyone else noticed the reoccurring adoration I have with this print? No? Okay. Anyways, I think this would be a great travel companion for me since my roommate and I are planning a European getaway in a few summers and I'll be in dire need of a passport (plus it would perfectly match the Weekender). 
  5. Monogrammed scalloped clutch from Marlely Lilly | One of my personal life mottos is "if it's not moving, monogram it!" and with this clutch I would be following through with that. Simple clutch + scallops + my monogram = perfection, am I right? 
What have you guys been eyeing lately? 
---
LMJ

1 comment :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017