#ShortHairProbs

Friday, January 29, 2016

{via}

Don't get me wrong, I love my short hair. It's so easy to do in the morning, and maintaining it is a breeze. But it does come with one stick- formal hair can be a pain. I'm one who always attempts to bust out of the regular curled hair rut, and this can be challenging when my hair is now just past my collarbone. 

Because I know that many like me have taken to chopping their locks, I've been scouring pinterest and youtube in the efforts of finding a solution. I've even tested all of these hairstyles myself, so they for-sure work with a little bit of practice or a helping hand (and trust me, this was no small feat-my hair is super thick). 

I've found the following five easy up-dos for all my fellow short haired ladies out there, so hopefully you find them helpful! 






Here's to all the good hair days to come! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017