Monday Musings

Monday, January 18, 2016

fun fact: i am utterly obsessed with constellations right now!
{via}

Formal // I know it may be a bit premature to be thinking about sorority formals, but my excitement has increased upon the arrival of my dress. I'm so excited to wear it, and I'm super impressed with the quality. Perhaps I'l do a post on it in the future, but for now I'll keep it a secret since the event is still quite a ways away. 

Chai // Now that the season of peppermint mochas is done, I've turned to my next favorite cold-weather drink: the chai tea latte. These honestly remind me of my childhood since my mom would constantly make them, so sipping on one during class really takes me back.

Frigid // Temperatures are dropping in the mitten, and it was a whopping 18* earlier today when I was on my way to the gym. I am longing for the 50's we were experiencing less than a month ago, especially since tomorrow will be a cold night for me...

Skating // Saturday my lovely coworkers and I will be headed downtown for some ice skating fun! I haven't been to the rink since around this time last year, and I'm really hoping that since the holidays are over, it won't be too packed- I tend not to be the most graceful one on the ice. All in all though, it should be a fun time!

Bees // With it being so cold out, my lips have been in a perpetual state of chapped-ness (cute, right?). I've been turning to my Burt's Bees lip balm that my big gave me for Christmas, and it has been a lifesaver in keeping my lips moisturized all day! (This kind is my current favorite!)

MLK // I hope that this MLK day has been quite relaxing for all who have had the day off. I used my day off to re-charge and re-organize before the week ahead of me. I also focused on some important things in my life, but more of that to come!

Happy Monday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017