Monday Musings

Monday, January 4, 2016

nothing like a fresh chop for the new year!

Chopped // I decided there was no better way for me to start the new year than with a fresh chop. Cutting off 5 inches of hair has been weirdly freeing, and I'm loving how sassy my short hair makes me feel. I'm also super excited to start playing around with different ways to wear it, since it's been quite a while since I've had hair this short. 

Goals // For 2016, I want to start living my life more positively. My end to 2015 was honestly so great, and I want to keep that trend going. I've never felt so much joy and happiness in my life, and it's because I feel I've just been overall more positive. To see my other goals, check out this post I put up a couple of days ago! 

Consistent // I want to be way more consistent and create better habits for myself, so to do so I've been planning out my upcoming semester. I weirdly get a kick out of planning out my days, so I want to create a habit of setting up a plan the night before so I'm ready to start my day as soon as I wake up. Let me know if you any of you have any tips! 

Morning // I'm actually seriously wondering how this 8AM is going to go for me tomorrow, but I'm being optimistic that it will turn me into somewhat of a morning person. To prepare myself, I've turned to this video by my absolute favorite youtuber with the hope that it will provide me some motivation.

Break // While this break has been completely relaxing and absolutely necessary, I do wish that I had been more productive. Though I got to catch up with friends from high school and road trip to see my best friend in her hometown, I didn't really accomplish much in lieu of preparing myself for the new semester... but isn't that what my Sunday was for?

Campus // It's come time for me to move back to campus again. This morning will be a process of last minute errands, packing up my car, and moving back into my residence hall for the new semester. I have high hopes for winter term, and I'm excited to see how the end of this school year measures up!

Here's to the start of a productive week! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017