6 Planners For The New Year

Friday, January 1, 2016

{via}

With the new year here, what better time is there to start getting organized? In case you needed a push to find the right planner for you, I've done a small round up of some of the best planners out there! Let me know which you like best! 

Erin Condren Life Planner | This is the planner I use, and I absolutely love it! I use the horizontal version of the Life Planner, and it's perfect for me as a college student. There's plenty of room for me to write out my homework, divide up my class schedule, and also keep my daily to-do's in check!

The Happy Planner | The Happy Planner is very similar to the EC Life Planner's vertical layout, and offers tons of room to plan out your week if you like a more separated lay-out. Each day is divided into 3 different sections ("morning, noon, night," "to do, to eat, to read," etc.) and still leaves you plenty of room to decorate it, should you choose to. 

Day Designer | If you're a person who likes to have their day planned out by the hour, this planner is for you. In one column you have the hours of the day with spaces to fill out your engagements, and in another column is a to-do list for the day. I also like that this planner features a "top three" each day, allowing you to put literally anything in it's place. Perhaps top three tasks, top three things to be grateful for, the possibilities are quite honestly endless. 

Ban.do Planner | This planner is great if you have really basic needs in a planner. It comes equipped with stickers, sassy pages to separate the months, and impressive notes sections in such a small planner. The daily spread is unruled, so if you're one who doesn't like to be restricted by lines, this planner is perfect for you. 

Lilly Pulitzer Agenda | These agendas are tried and true, and favorites among many for great reasoning. With a month spread big enough to hold all chapter events, due dates, course schedules, and appointments, it's no wonder why sorority girls everywhere love this planner. It also has a spacious weekly layout and gives you enough space to write in any assignments you need to remember in order to get that 4.0 throughout the semesters to come.

Filofax | To be quite honest, the filofax planners scare me a little bit, but only because I'm someone who needs a planner pre-setup for me to use it. It is a "big girl planner" if there's ever been one. If you like to create your own planner and adjust it very specifically to your needs, this planner is everything you've ever dreamed of. You can literally make it anything you want. Track your finances, your monthly engagements, journal in it- I've seen these used for anything and everything. It's extreme customization is what lands it a place in my round up, because no two people plan the same way.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017