Monday Musings

Monday, January 25, 2016

{post 17hour wait in line- but finally have my ticket to Disney!}

I'll Be There // Last week, JB leaked a new single and let me just say- it's lit. I'm sure I've now listened to it about 100 times on replay, and that was just via a YouTube link. Unfortunately, the Biebs took the video off of his Vevo, and the track has been nearly impossible to find. Hopefully you were able to catch it before he took it down, but it was much too good not to mention in today's musings.

The 17th Hour // Last week, I did something I haven't done since old school days of Black Friday shopping. I waited, outside in the cold, for hours. 17 hours, to be exact. With a tent, sleeping bag, hand warmers, and sisters, we huddled together and waited for our turn in line to buy our tickets. After 17 hours of waiting (not all outside in the cold, I should add) we finalized our spring break plans.

Spring break // Saying I'm stoked about my spring break this year would be an understatement. After waiting hours for my ticket, I can finally, officially, say that I am going to Disney World. I'm so excited to not only take on the magic of Disney with my best friend Abby, but also to take on the magic of Harry Potter at Universal Studios. The countdown has already begun!

News // I've gone back and fourth with whether or not to release my Panhellenic affiliation on my blog many times, but once again I cannot- and for the very best reason, too! I am so excited to finally announce to everyone that I have been chosen as Senior Rho Gamma for recruitment. Disassociating is hard, but I loved every single minute in Rho Gamma-land and I cannot wait to head back to the rings of recruitment once again in the fall. Bring on the PNMs!

Change // The end of this semester is about to bring up a whole lot of change that I'm not ready to face, let alone deal with. It seems silly to make this a topic if I'm not ready to talk about it yet, but I'm putting this in here as a reminder to myself that growth comes from change-in all aspects of life.

Support // I truly have the some of the best people in my life and I am constantly filled with gratitude for all of the ones I hold close to my heart. I never knew how much some would mean to me until now, and I am so filled with happiness because of them.

To the new week ahead! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017