Monday Musings

Monday, February 1, 2016

{via}

HBD // Happy Birthday to my dear peon, Auj. Thank you for being a constant source of inspiration in my Panhellenic life and for taking me under your wing through the course of the last year. I can't believe you used to scare the daylights out of me, because now you take my outfit posts, help me prep for speeches, and eat Moe's with me when I actually want to drop off the face of the earth. 21 looks stellar on you. #BlessUp (P.S. follow me on bloglovin')

Ball // I am extremely excited to spend Saturday at my university's annual ball with my handsome man (though he would tell you otherwise on that front). The dress has been fitted, the hair as gone through it's trial run, and now all that's left is waiting until the weekend. I can't wait for the evening to actually come.

Stats // My research psych stats class is kicking my butt. I've got our first exam on Wednesday, so if anyone wants to send me some extra good vibes over the next couple days, that would be swell. I seriously think I could use all the luck I can get.

Sorry // I kind of have a lot of things to be apologetic for right now. For not being patient, for losing my temper too quickly, for getting easily annoyed, for being inconsiderate of other people's feelings. Hopefully, it's not too late for me to say sorry.

Busy // Lately I have had a busy mind. It's been clouded with too many thoughts to focus on at a single point in time. I've taken to writing them down, but my pen cannot keep up with my racing thoughts, and quite frankly it's been a while since I've felt this overwhelmed. In my pursuit to keep this blog honest and real, I think it's important for me to share these things, if only as a reminder to myself that it is okay to feel things stronger than others may.

Inspiration // I've found myself in a draught of inspiration when it comes to blog posts lately (though maybe you can't tell that from all my pre-planning), but alas I have come to the end of my well scheduled posts. If you have any inspiring blogs you enjoy, feel free to send me their way. I could use a good boost of creativity, motivation, and inspiration.

Here's to hoping that this Monday hasn't set the tone for how the rest of the week will carry out...(unless your Monday was good, in which case, may it carry on over the next several days.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017