Monday Musings

Monday, February 29, 2016

before russell and i ran off through animal kingdom together

Spring break // I had an absolute blast over spring break, and I feel so fortunate to have gotten the chance to get away for a week with some amazing people. Running around the parks with one of my best friends, while also making new friends, was so great- and the memories are even greater. I'm so happy my group was there to support my obsession with Russell from UP, meet characters with me, and help me finish off that turkey leg because I was way too over zealous about it.

Goodbyes // I said goodbye to my grandbig this past weekend and it was way harder than I imagined it to be. I know she's going to do great as she moves farther midwest, but I sure am going to miss her. She's even sassier than me, and I'm going to miss having her close bye.

Chaco // The fact that my chaco tan is back makes me way happier than I should be, so it obviously needed an entire section of this post for itself. Also, for all the haters out there- Cinderella complimented my chacos, so you know they're poppin'.

Heartbeat // Carrie Underwood's new single Heartbeat is absolutely stunning. Having been on repeat for the last week, it's earned itself a spot on my Monday Musings. It is the perfect calming melody, and it has me yearning for peaceful summer nights.

Wanderlust // It always seems that I get the most wanderlust right before I go on a trip, and then right when I get back. I've got a few ideas already of some getaways I want to take this summer, so lets see if any of them actually happen!

Limbo // I've never quite felt such an odd state of limbo as I have been feeling this past year and semester. I used to think I had it all figured it out, but not anymore. I've been trying my best to take it just one day at a time, but I can't shake this odd feeling... Changing paths sure is accompanied by an unusual sense of uncertainty.

Leap day // This special day requires a special extra musing. Today is one of my oldest friend's birthdays, and it only comes 'round every four years (she's a leap day baby)! Here's to you, Tar! I hope your 20th / 5th birthday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017