Monday Musings

Monday, February 8, 2016

when you're too cool for the paparazzi...

Ballin' // Saturday was the Meadowbrook Ball, and it was such a blast. I couldn't have asked for a better date or a better group of people to spend my night with, especially since this year was the first that I've ever gone. I also have to give major props to Matt for carrying me from the mansion to the car at the end of the night because I physically couldn't walk after wearing the heels from hell.

Sabrina // After the craziness of having two exams and a group project to finish last week, I am looking forward to how lax this week will be. All I want to do right now is curl up in bed and watch Audrey Hepburn's Sabrina and gorge myself on chips and salsa. 

Mexican // Speaking of chips and salsa, I cannot tell you how much Mexican food I ate last week. Between the birthdays that I celebrated last week, I spent way too much on food. I'd be lying if I said  I didn't love Mexican food, and I think it like it a lot more than I care to admit. Anybody else with the same guilty pleasure? 

One week // This Saturday will mark one week until I leave for Disney and I am pumped. There's still so much I have to do beforehand, but I'm stoked to be going with one of my very best friends, as well as some of my sisters who will be on the trip. Bring on the Dole Whips (but really, please bring them on they're my fav). 

Unknown // I feel that lately I'm kind of in this state of being completely unknown. Not in the sense that people don't know me, but in the sense that I'm not fully aware of myself. That sounds deep, but I mean to say that I don't really know what my next move will be in a few aspects of my life and that's super scary to think about. I'm hoping to use the upcoming week to do a little self-discovery and focus on me for a bit in hopes of re-grounding myself. 

Patience // By whatever miracle, I somehow ended up with the most patient people in my life this year. I think it's taken me a long time to find some constant and true friends to surround myself with, but I've never been happier with who all is in my life. When you find your people, keep them close and do you best not to take them for granted. 

That's all I have for this Monday. Have a great week, everybody! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017