Monday Musings

Monday, February 22, 2016

{via}

Disney // As you read this, I am probably already frolicking through the magical world of Disney. I am so excited for everything this week has in store for me, and I cannot wait to document all of the memories! After stressing over silly things like what to pack, which shoes to leave at school, and how many t-shirts is too many t-shirts, the big trip is finally here!

Sisters // I am so fortunate to share this spring break experience with some of my sorority sisters this week! I plan on tons of throw-what-you-know pics, memories to last a life time, and of course, laughter. It's moments like this that make me so grateful to have sisters by my side to share these experiences with!

Momma J // Last week my mom was able to stop by campus to have some lunch with me, and it was such a nice afternoon. We stayed on campus so she could experience the hectic-ness that is our student center, and she even got to meet some of my friends that I talk about all the time. I've been missing my mom a lot lately, and I was so grateful to spend some time with her before I left for break.

Tunes // Lately, Spotify has been killin' it with my Discover Weekly playlist. It has opened me up to some great new songs that I actually really enjoy. Usually my discover playlist is an odd mix of random songs, but lately it's been really consistent to the music I've been wanting to listen to.

Time // #Relieved that this is one week that I can forget about time in all aspects. I don't have to think about time spent on homework, or time wasted watching netflix, or running out of time. The only time I have to worry about right now is when extra magic hours are, and if I catch one more ride on Haunted Mansion before the park closes, will I miss my shuttle back to the hotel?

Chacos // Just wanted to let all the haters know that I broke the Chacos back out for break and I'm #stoked to be balling bigger than LeBron. That is all.

Here's to a sunny and magical week ahead!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017