Goal Check-In

Wednesday, February 17, 2016


Since it's been just over a month since setting my 2016 goals, I thought it was high-time that I check in on my goals and assess how I'm doing so far. And what better place to do it than on LSoM? If you missed my original post about my goals, you can find it here!

Read my textbooks more regularly | Not going to lie, this one kind of fell to the way side the moment the semester began. Can it really be my fault though, when my professors have blatantly told me to not get the book because all that I need is provided in lecture?

Mas Agua | This is something I've been gradually getting better at. I've finally accepted the fact that I drink far too much pop and it is the major benefitting reason to my constant dehydration. I've stepped my game up to ensure that I always have at least one full bottle on me at one time, though I frequently I shoot for a full water bottle and a tumbler of water as well.

Call my mom more | I suck as a daughter and am ashamed to admit that I don't call my mom nearly enough for how much I actually miss her. Though I did call her twice in the last month just because. We'll work on this one.

Utilize my time efficiently | While I feel like I'm doing decent, there are definitely ways I could improve. Instead of watching 6 episodes of the office on my 3 hour break M/W, I could watch 2 episodes and review materials before class. Baby steps though...

Create better sleep habits | Is it ironic that I'm drafting this post up at 1AM and clearly not creating better sleep habits? I think so... This is something I actually need to improve on, since the last two days I've all but fallen asleep during lecture.

How are your 2016 goals shaping up so far?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017